Accommodations and Transportation
The Workshop will be held at The Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Bethesda, MD. The hotel is adjacent to the White Flint Metro Station on the Red Line (only 20 minutes to downtown Washington, DC, by Metro) and within walking distance of White Flint Mall.
The special daily rate for Workshop attendees is $234/day for single and double rooms (does not include state and local taxes). Reservations should be made by April 23, 2013 to insure rate and availability.
Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. For telephone reservations, call 800-266-9432 (toll free, within the U.S.), or 301-822-9200 (local). Be sure to specify the Bethesda North location and ask for the Accelerating Anticancer Agent Workshop special rate.
Click Here to Make an Online Reservation
For additional details regarding the hotel, local airports, directions, and ground transportation click on the link above, or paste the following url address into the search line of your web browser: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/wasbn-bethesda-north-marriott-hotel-and-conference-center/
Hotel Contact Information
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20852 USA
The Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center is located in Montgomery County, Maryland, with ample shopping and dining closeby.
- The hotel is .3 mile from the White Flint Station on the Metro Red Line
- Train service into Union Station is 17 miles from the hotel
- Numerous airline carriers service the local airports. Distance of hotel to airports:
* Washington, DC/Reagan Airport (DCA) - 20 miles
* Washington, DC/Dulles Airport (IAD)- 25 miles
* Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) - 35 miles