Accommodations and Transportation
The Bethesda North Marriott has sold out of the contracted room block for the May 2015 AAADV Workshop. Call Marriott Reservations (see phone numbers below) for alternate rates or nearby property recommendations.
The Workshop will be held at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. The hotel is across the street from the White Flint Metro Station on the Red Line. The hotel is in walking distance of multiple restaurants and the White Flint Mall. Downtown Washington, D.C. is 20 minutes by Metro.
The special rate is $239/day for single and double rooms (does not include state and local taxes). Rate includes complimentary internet connection in guest rooms.
Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. For telephone reservations, call 800-228-9290 (toll free, within the U.S.), or 301-822-9200 (local). Be sure to specify the Bethesda North location and ask for the Accelerating Anticancer Agent Workshop special rate.
Hotel Contact Information
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20852 USA
The Bethesda North Marriott is located in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- The hotel is accessible by the Metro Red Line, and across the street from the White Flint Station
- Train service into Union Station is 17 miles from the hotel
- Numerous airline carriers service local airports
- Washington DC/Reagan National Airport (DCA): 20 miles
- Washington DC/Dulles International Airport (IAD): 23 miles
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): 35 miles
For more information regarding driving directions and ground transportation Click Here